The spirit of service with a heart of hospitality and selflessness.
– What is the secret that makes Japanese people always satisfy their guest?
– Is hospitality in business synonymous with service?
– What is the feeling of being immersed in the Omotenashi atmosphere of a tea ceremony?
All are included in the Omotenashi course of Rensei Vietnam
1/ Course Overview
Course duration: 60 minutes
Languages: Japanese and Vietnamese
Coaches: Yuji Konno, Le Van Hung, Okuyama Yusuke
Training methods: On request
Certificates: Rensei certifies
2 / Objectives
To properly interpret the word Omotenashi.
To distinguish between service and Omotenashi.
To discuss situations about Omotenashi.
To practice arranging a meeting according to Omotenashi
3/ Who may attend the course?
Manufacturing businesses, hospitality and logistics companies, organizations or individuals who:
– Focus on customer care and corporate culture.
– Love Japanese culture and the spirit of hospitality.
– Work in Japanese culture work environment
– Need skill-based certificates at work.