In 2018, Rensei Vietnam conducted a series of Japanese hospitality spirit training courses for Mai Linh Group’s drivers.
The courses aims at
- Providing drivers with the knowledge and skills to become DRIVER WITH THE PROVISION OF SERVICE AT THE HEART – Omotenashi
- Strengthening the basic principles of driving: “Attitude, behavior, manners”
- The Omotenashi content of the course is about:
- Omotenashi concept
- The nature of Omotenashi
- Practical examples
- Exchange business cards
- Responsibilities of the driver.
- Check vehicles daily and before driving.
- Realistic situations
2. About the basic principles of driving, we provided some tips for drivers:
- Drive carefully, decisively and proactively.
- Do not exceed the allowed speed.
- Understand your route and customers.
- Although in a hurry, always put safety first.
- Serving customers with all their heart.
Drivers who were qualified for the requests of the course were rewarded certificates by Rensei Vietnam.